Privacy and Security
At Antique Electronic Supply we realize that privacy is extremely important to you. We make it our goal to make certain that all of your information is extremely well protected and not accessible to any outside parties or groups.
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information submitted by you When you register for an account at Antique Electronic Supply, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, account password, etc...). When ordering our products, we also request credit card or other payment account information which is maintained in encrypted form on secure servers which are constantly monitored. This ensures that your information will be well protected and will never be accessed by any outside entities.
- Log information When you access Antique Electronic Supply our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website including information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. This is information which is sent any time you visit a website.
- User communications When you send email or other communications to Antique Electronic Supply, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the collection and processing of orders
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our site and services
Antique Electronic Supply processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for an account on Antique Electronic Supply, we ask you to provide personal information. We will never use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected.
You can decline to submit personal information to our services at any time, in which case Antique Electronic Supply will not be able to provide those services to you.
Antique Electronic Supply will never share your information with any outside parties, groups, services, or entities which are not directly involved with the acceptance and processing of your order. Your shipping information including your name and address will be shared with our shipping provider (UPS, United States Post Office, FedEx). Your name and address may also be accessed by employees of Antique Electronic Supply to process, edit, or service your order. Your payment information and other sensitive information will never be accessible by employees of Antique Electronic Supply or employees of any shipping provider.
Please contact us with any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We provide extensive security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Antique Electronic Supply employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Antique Electronic Supply stores cookies on your machine to allow you to store products, redeem coupons, remain logged in to your account, and to gather basic information on how users browse our site in order to make improvements. These tracking cookies cannot be used to identify you.