Shipping and Delivery
Shipping to Domestic Addresses
- We generally ship the same day if your order is placed before 3:00 p.m. MST Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- If you choose standard shipping, we determine the carrier and the shipping method.
- Lightweight packages (under 13 oz.) usually ship via First Class Mail.
- Medium weight packages (between 13 oz. and 2 pounds) usually ship via Priority Mail.
- Heavier packages (over 2 pounds) may ship via UPS Ground.
- All packages are insured and we assume responsibility for the shipment until the carrier shows delivery.
For orders of $99.00 or more with a continental U.S. delivery address, we offer free ground shipping using a carrier of our choice. If you choose to ship an alternate method, you are responsible for the shipping costs.
For orders less than $99.00 with a continental U.S. delivery address, we ship by UPS ground unless you specify otherwise. UPS Air, USPS Priority Mail and some other types of priority delivery are available upon request. Our minimum shipping charge is $3.95 per order.
To Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico we ship by Priority Mail unless you specify otherwise.
Outside the U.S. we ship by International Priority Mail for shipments 4 lbs or greater that have a total value over $99.00. If less than 4 lbs. and the value is less than $99.00, we can ship by International 1st class. If you prefer to use your own carrier, this must be specified at time of order.
Yes, you can receive your order tomorrow, but it can be quite expensive! Prices are shown at checkout.
APO, FPO and Mailboxes
Yes, we ship to APO addresses, FPO addresses and mailboxes. Please note the shipping rates for PO Box destinations differ from the chart above as noted.
Yes, we ship internationally! Depending upon the total value and weight of your package, you will be shown various USPS options and costs at checkout. We generally ship within 24 hours of receipt of your order Monday through Friday excluding holidays. All packages are insured and we assume responsibility for the shipment until the carrier shows delivery. For shipments going by UPS Standard to Canada, high brokerage fees may apply. We do not know what these fees will be; if you need more information, please contact UPS.