The Power-All Deluxe Kit provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps @ more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 Modelers! The Power-All Deluxe Kit can power eleven pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without the need for an extension cord.
The PA-9D Power-All Deluxe Kit features:
- Power-All 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC- 109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- 10 foot power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
- Cable-11/R eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections - no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use