Vacuum Tube Audio - Understanding and Building Tube Amps, Jerry C. Whitaker
Incorporate the "tube sound" into your home audio system. Learn how to work with vacuum tubes and construct high-quality audio amplifiers on your workbench with help from this hands-on resource. This book explains tube theory and circuit analysis. Seven ready-to-build projects feature step-by-step instructions, detailed schematics, and layout tips. You'll also find out how to tweak the project designs and engineer your own custom-built, high-performance amps.
- Principles and operation theory behind vacuum tubes
- Tube nomenclature, applications, and specifications
- Circuit layout, connections, and physical construction
- Planning, component testing, and documentation
- Power supplies for vacuum tube circuits
- Preamplifier and power amplifier circuits
- Performance measurement
- Safety, maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures
- Optimizing a design to meet your objectives
|Packaging Length:||9 in.|
|Packaging Width:||7.375 in.|
|Packaging Height:||0.875 in.|
Copyright 2013 Antique Electronic Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.