Audio DeMystified - A Self Teaching Guide, Stan Gibilisco
Got an ear for audio but want to know more about hos it all works? Audio Demystified gives you sound information on what makes audio-frequency (AF) electronics technologies hum. Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Audio Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this complex subject.
You'll start with an overview of basic electronics and mathematical concepts, followed by details on speakers, microphones, amplifiers, and equalizers. The book goes on to cover recording methods, home and car audio systems, amplifier design, and live sound reinforcement. Featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this easy-to-follow guide will really resonate with anyone interested in audio technologies.
This fast and easy guide gives you
- Plenty of schematics and diagrams
- Tips for creating analog or digital recordings
- Ideas for designing amplifiers
- A quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A final exam at the end of the book
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
|Packaging Length||9.125 in.|
|Packaging Width||7.375 in.|
|Packaging Height||0.75 in.|