22 Radio and Receiver Projects, Tom Petruzzellis
Whether you're a radio researcher or an electronics enthusiast, this book has everything you need to build and enjoy your own radio receivers.
Using easy-to-find parts and tools, this do-it-yourself guide addresses all kinds of radios and receivers both old and new. You'll discover how to identify electronic components and apply construction techniques like a pro!
- Teaches how to read a schematic, to solder, to use tools, and construction techniques
- Features instructions and plans for 22 fun and educational projects, complete with 150 how-to illustrations that let you build each device visually
- Disusses all types of radios and receivers, from Micro AM, FM, and shortwave receivers to old-tim tube radio, ham radio receivers, and lightning/storm receivers.
- Covers such early radio models as Crystal radio, as well as more contemporary options such as ELFRAD and SIDs receivers
- Removes the frustration-factor. All the parts you need are listed, along with sources
|Packaging Length:||10.813 in.|
|Packaging Width:||8.5 in.|
|Packaging Height:||0.625 in.|
Copyright 2013 Antique Electronic Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.