MusiCaps are constructed using separate layers of premium foil and polypropylene films, rather than the vapor deposited, metallized film used by most other manufacturers. Film-plus-foil construction requires more costly materials and result in MusiCaps being approximately 100% larger than typical metallized-film capacitors, yet the benefits are immediately discernible. MusiCaps provide a dramatic improvement in clarity, focus and dynamics when used in critical new designs, as an upgrade to existing tube or solid-state components, or in musical instruments. (Stranded, 22 gauge silver-plated copper leads with Teflon insulation.) Made in the USA.
The dimensions of the 400 Volt MusiCap capacitors are as follows:
- C-MCCD1-400: 0.41" diameter x 1.28" length
- C-MCCD22-400: .52" diameter x 1.50" length
- C-MCCD47-400: .63" diameter x 2.00" length
- C-MCCD68-400: .80" diameter x 2.00" length
- C-MCC1-400: .82" diameter x 2.50" length
- C-MCC2-400: 1.05" diameter x 2.00" length