Box - Hammond, Unpainted Aluminum, 4.37" x 2.37" x 1.22" Depth
Specification Sheet (309.1 KB)
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
|Packaging Length:||4.5 in.|
|Packaging Width:||2.4 in.|
|Packaging Height:||1.3 in.|
Copyright 2013 Antique Electronic Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.