Box - Hammond, Black Aluminum, 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.1" Depth
Specification Sheet (263.6 KB)
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Painted with tough polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
|Packaging Length:||4.8 in.|
|Packaging Width:||3.8 in.|
|Packaging Height:||1.5 in.|
Copyright 2013 Antique Electronic Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.