Box - Hammond, Unpainted Aluminum, 1.99" x 1.99" x 1.06" Depth
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
|Packaging Length:||1.875 in.|
|Packaging Width:||1.875 in.|
|Packaging Height:||1 in.|
Copyright 2013 Antique Electronic Supply, LLC. All rights reserved.