- Simply drill 3/8" hole insert cutting head and compress handles.
- Gives you the ability to make square holes for fuse holders, special connectors displays etc.
- Material to be nibbled is placed in the gap between the punch and blade channel.
- By squeezing the handles together, the punch will move down into the channel, cutting out a slug of metal.
- A scribe line can be followed by looking down on work in this position. A slot is cut by making successive cuts.
- To make a sharp 90 degrees turn, pull the tool out of the slot. Turn the work 90 degrees and insert the tool again.
- By turning the tool before each cut, a 5/16" (7.9mm) minimum radius can be cut.
- Almost any size or shape hale can be cut by starting with a 3/8" (9.5mm) hole.
|All models||Weight||0.469 lbs.|
|All models||Packaging Length||11.8 in.|
|All models||Packaging Width||5 in.|
|All models||Packaging Height||1 in.|