We believe we provide competitive and fair pricing while maintaining the quality and integrity of our products. We feel that we can save you money by providing you with a reliable and timely source for your electronic component needs. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
All items on our site are guaranteed to meet your satisfaction or they may be returned within 10 days for exchange or credit, providing the item is in sellable condition. Any items that have leads cut, scratched bases, evidence of soldering or other sign of installation and/or use cannot be returned unless the product is defective. Please check and/or test your purchases upon receipt, even if the items are a back-up set for future use, and notify us of any problems within the warranty period. All new tubes, excluding Linear / Sweep tubes, are guaranteed to meet manufacturer's specifications for 90 days, except for breakage or when damaged by operation outside manufacturer's specified ratings. Linear / Sweep tubes are guaranteed to meet manufacturer's specifications for 10 days. Should it be necessary to return merchandise for exchange or credit, email customer service. Upon approval, you will be given a Return Authorization number (RA #). No returns should be made without contacting Customer Service for authorization. All returns should be sent promptly; we must receive all returns within 30 days or the RA number will become invalid. The RA number must be placed on the outside of the package being returned in order to assure that your return is handled in a timely manner. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee when no evidence of product failure exists if merchandise is returned after the 10-day period.
Our guarantee represents the consumer's exclusive remedy for a defective product. Antique Electronic Supply® expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, for the products listed on this website.
Payment MethodsWe accept:
- American Express
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Antique Electronic Supply®, LLC through our website, tubesandmore.com.
- Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. Any unused Gift Certificate balance will remain on the certificate. If a purchase exceeds the Gift Certificate balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. No fees apply to Gift Certificates. All Gift Certificates are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. A gift certificate's cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Certificate to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- We will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on tubesandmore.com
- When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Certificate, you agree that the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Certificate terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
All items in our inventory are guaranteed to meet your satisfaction or they may be returned within 10 days for exchange or credit, providing the item is in a condition which would allow resale. Any items that have leads cut, scratched bases, evidence of soldering, or other sign of installation and/or use cannot be returned unless the product is defective. Please note, opened software and cut-to-order items such as grill cloth, tolex, piping and wire, cannot be returned; defective software is returnable for exchange only. Please check and/or test your purchases upon receipt, even if the items are a back up set for future use, and notify us of any problems within the warranty period. If you received free shipping on your original order and the total of the order minus the amount from the returned goods no longer qualifies the order for free shipping, the original shipping charge will be deducted from the credit.
Limitation on Liability
Antique Electronic Supply® shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury or loss of income, arising out of the purchase or use of a product provided by Antique Electronic Supply®, and in no event shall our liability exceed the price of the product.