- Replacement Reverb Tank for 4AB3C1B
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Long (16 ¾") 2 Spring Unit , Long Decay (2.75-4.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 8 Ohms, Output Impedance 2250 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Horizontal,Open Side Down Mounting Plane
- Made In South Korea
Used in Fender®amps with tube reverb from 1963-1990 such as the Princeton Reverb, Vibrolux Reverb, Deluxe Reverb, Super Reverb, Pro Reverb, Twin Reverb, Quad Reverb, Super Six Reverb, Vibrosonic Reverb. This also includes all reissue equivalents.
Other compatible amps include: Fender® ’63 Reissue Reverb Unit, Fender® Concert II , Mesa Boogie™ MK2C plus other models, LAB™ Series L5, L7, L9, Koch™ Powertone I , Ampeg™ VT-40 and Super Rocket SR212 , B-52™ AT-100.