Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66.
Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals. Kester 48 has performance characteristics far exceeding standard RA fluxes.
Kester 48 builds on the performance of its predecessor Kester 44 with “instant-action” wetting to provide fast and reliable solder joints.
- Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Excellent solderability and fast wetting to a variety of surface finishes
- Low smoke and odor
- Low spattering
- Unparalleled wetting performance
- Alloy: Sn96.5 Ag3.0 Cu0.5
- Brand: SAC305
- Core Type: 3.3% Flux (66)
- Diameter: 0.031
- Flux Designator: ROM1
- Flux Formula: 48
- Flux Type: Rosin, Activated (RA)
- Melting Range (°F / °C): 423-424°F / 217-218°C
- RoHS Info: Lead-Free
- Weight (lb): 1