1/4" Jack - Lumberg, Low Profile, Mono, Open Circuit
This product is currently out of stock and will be placed on backorder.
Low profile mono jacks made by Lumberg. These high quality jacks are the perfect size for tightly packed pedal enclosures. The premium look, feel, and construction make Lumberg jacks an excellent choice for any build.
- M9*0.75 Bushing Thread
- Mono 2-Conductor
- Open Circuit (does not have switched terminal).
- Includes nut and washer.
Lumberg Part Number:
|Contact||Cu alloy, nickel-plated|
|Contact resistance||≤ 30 mΩ|
|Hexagonal nut||steel, nickel-plated|
|Insertion force||5–40 N|
|Insulating body||PC, V-2 according to UL94|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 50 MΩ|
|Mating cycles||≥ 5000|
|Rated current||2 A|
|Rated impulse voltage||250 V/60 s|
|Rated voltage||34 V AC/DC|
|Temperature range||-20 °C/+70 °C|
|Withdrawal force||5–40 N|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.161 in. × 0.919 in. × 0.575 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.012 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 1/4 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- 1/4" Jack - Lumberg, Low Profile, Stereo, Double Open Circuit
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Power Jack - Lumberg, DC Panel Mount, Low Profile, 5.5mm External, 2.1mm Internal
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Footswitch - 3PDT, GØRVA Design, Mechano, Soft Click