This second Wah offering from George Lynch and Morley is a switchless, Electro-Optical Wah with THREE Wah modes: Wah (traditional), Wow (bit of overdrive with unique vowel-like tone) and Wah Lock (allows user to electronically lock the Wah in Wah mode. A NOTCH knob allows you to dial in the appropriate Wah frequency. Decked out in Ninja Red with black details and a unique Graphic Treadle Rubber. Suitable for Guitar, Bass or Keys
- Switchless and electro-optical (no potentiometers to get scratchy or wear out)
- Three Wah modes: Wah, Wah Lock, and WOW - great for heavily distorted tones
- Loudness control for both Wah modes
- New Wah lock switch to electronically lock Wah into Wah mode. Notch knob determines frequency of locked Wah.
- "True-Tone" bypass ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah mode.
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Quick clip battery door
- LED indication
- Current Draw: 14mA