MOD Prewired Assemblies are very easy to install. Each MOD prewired assembly has a treble bleed volume pot mod, which helps to retain clarity when you roll back on your volume knob and adds life to your pickups. Used to upgrade your existing guitar electronics and speed up the installation process, MOD prewired assemblies use high quality parts and components to enhance your overall tone and playing experience. Clearly illustrated wiring diagrams are included with each assembly.
- 2 x CTS 500KA split shaft potentiometers (⅜" bushing length)
- Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch (Gibson style L-type)
- Switchcraft ¼" mono input jack
- SB Electronics 716P high performance “orange drop" tone cap 022μF @ 400V
- Volume control (treble bleed) mod
- Wiring diagram