Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plug-in breadboard without recutting wires or changing your layout. This breadboard has the same pattern as a standard 400 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard which has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. However, it has the advantage that soldered joints provide a more reliable long-term connection than solderless contacts.
The board has four power rails like solderless breadboards, plus two bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used as well as a top side silkscreen to position components. Four mounting holes allow your projects to be secured. These prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life and an anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life as well as easy soldering.
- Same pattern as a standard 400 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. Top side silkscreen.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
- 628 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- 3.75 x 1.85in (95.3 x 47.0mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)