Bridge - Hipshot, Fixed Guitar, 8 String, .125" Height, chrome
The 8 string Hipshot Fixed Bridge is the ultimate marriage of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is hand polished before plating for a smooth, comfortable feel under your palm. The stainless steel saddles have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones and maximizing string vibration. The side walls lock your saddles in place no matter how hard you thrash. Perhaps best of all, the artful design compliments any guitar type.
- Machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Stainless steel saddles maximize sustain and tonality.
- All springs and screws are solid stainless steel and won't corrode over time.
- String through body design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- String through holes are staggered for consistant down force across a wide intonation range.
- .125" floor height is designed for perfect action on guitars with non angled, low profile necks.
|Floor Height||0.125 in.|
|Intonation (maximum)||1.13 in.|
|Intonation (minimum)||1.49 in.|
|Item Length||3.703 in.|
|Item Width||1.50 in.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.178 in.|
|String Height, maximum||0.47 in.|
|String Height, minimum||0.30 in.|
|String Spacing||0.416 in.|
|String Through Hole Diameter||0.156 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||8.8 in. × 4.3 in. × 3.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.544 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|