Building Vacuum Tube Guitar & Bass Amplifiers, Volume 2
by Tino Zottola
The follow up to Volume 1 in the series, covering more advanced amplifier construction projects for the experienced builder. Includes detailed plans for the following five classic tube amplifiers:
- Deluxe (5E3) 15 watt amp with push-pull 6V6s
- Bassman (5F6A) 50 Watt amp with push-pull 6L6s
- AC30 Top Boost 30 watt amp with quad push-pull EL84s with Top Boost Mods - minus Vibrato circuit
- Plexi Super Lead (1959) 100 watt amp with quad push-pull EL34s with master volume mod
- Twin Reverb (AB763) with quad push-pull 6L6GCs with Black Face mods
135 pages, spiral bound, 0.7 lbs, 8.5" x 11".
|Item Height||0.6 in.|
|Item Length||11 in.|
|Item Width||8.9 in.|
|Page Count||135 pages|
|Packaging Dimensions||11 in. × 8.9 in. × 0.6 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.723 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
I bought this for the step-by-step 5E3 walk-through, and that’s what you get. But you also get build walk-throughs for a bunch of other amps. And now I’m thinking about those. I’m thinking Marshall for next time.