Building Vacuum Tube Guitar & Bass Amplifiers, Volume 3
by Tino Zottola
The follow up to Volume 1 and 2 in the series, covering advanced amplifier construction projects for the experienced builder. Includes detailed plans for replicas of the following five classic tube amplifiers:
- VOX AC15 (minus Vibrato) 15 watt amp with push-pull EL84s.
- Marshall 1958 18 watt amp with push-pull EL84s.
- Fender Princeton Reverb 15 watt amp with push-pull 6V6GTs.
- Gibson EH150 25 watt amp with push-pull 6L6Gs.
- Hiwatt DR103 100 watt amp with quad push-pull EL34s.
120 pages, spiral bound
|Item Height||0.5 in.|
|Item Length||11 in.|
|Item Width||8.8 in.|
|Page Count||120 pages|
|Packaging Dimensions||11 in. × 8.8 in. × 0.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.6592 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Who wrote it?
Asked by Anonymous on February 28th, 2019.