Chassis Box - Hammond, 1590B2, Diecast, 4.43" x 2.38" x 1.32"
The Hammond 1590B2 is a version of the ubiquitous 1590B with a little more vertical space. Great for any designs that require more clearance and allows for easier top-mounted jacks.
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
Hammond Part Number:
|Item Height||1.5 in.|
|Item Length||4.4 in.|
|Item Width||2.3 in.|
|Lid Depth||0.16 in.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||6 mm|
|Total Height||1.66 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||4.4 in. × 2.3 in. × 1.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.323 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|