Large 5.709” x 3.37” x 1.933” Hammond 1590J enclosures finished in a hammered bronze powdercoat. This enclosure is a great option for dense builds and is a popular choice for vintage style fuzz pedals with plenty of room for point to point wiring.
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
Part of a limited run of hammered bronze enclosures which includes: