Chassis - Three Knob Fuzz, Pressed Steel
Pre-drilled three knob pedal enclosure made of pressed steel. This large enclosure is a close match to the original enclosures found on various vintage fuzz effects such as the Vox Tone Bender MKIII, Rotosound Fuzz, and Park Fuzz Sound. It features three holes for potentiometers, two top mounted holes for ⅜” jacks, and a footswitch hole. Comes with 4 rubber feet and a pack of mounting screws(packaged separately) for attaching the bottom plate.
- Footswitch Hole Diameter: 0.492 in. (12.5mm)
- Potentiometer Hole Diameter: 0.294 in. (7.47mm)
- Jack Hole Diameter: 0.447 in. (11.35mm)
|Packaging Dimensions||10.25 in. × 5 in. × 1.75 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.3308 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, 3/8" Bushing
- Resistors - 5 Watt, Wirewound, Power, 5% tolerance
- Dial Lamp - Fender Style, Premium Pilot Assembly
- Potentiometer - CTS, Audio, Solid Shaft
- Vacuum Tube - 12AT7 / ECC81-Cz, Tube Amp Doctor, Premium Selected
- Vacuum Tube - 12AX7 / ECC83, Redbase, Tube Amp Doctor, Premium Selected
Should work well. I would have preferred machine screws to sheet metal screws, but that's a minor complaint.
Other than a few minor rusty areas, it should work well.