Effects Pedal - Maxon, AD9Pro, Analog Delay
The Maxon AD9Pro is a high quality analog delay with up to 450ms of delay time using Maxon’s MC4107D BBD chip. With two delay modes and a wide range of control, the AD9Pro offers transparent analog delays that fit any genre. Features
- Switchable Single Head/Dual Head modes. In Dual Head mode, the midstream delay signal is mixed back into the delay.
Effects Pedal - Maxon, CP101, Compressor
The Maxon CP101 is a classic compressor pedal that offers up to 42dB of natural sounding compression for a controlled sound with plenty of sustain. The CP101 is designed to preserve the sound of the guitar with its transparent attack and clean tone. Features
- Clean and natural compression with little change to the original tone
- Limiter-like effects for consistent levels.
- Transparent pick attack and relaxed sustain for lead guitar
- Great for bass guitars and semi-acoustic guitars
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan