Kits & Effect PedalsAre you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
Amp Kit - MOD® Kits, MOD101 guitar amplifier
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch
Effects Pedal - TWA, Flyboys FB-03, Echo
The TWA Flyboys FB-03 is a massive sounding delay pedal in a tiny package. This pedal takes you from the snappiest slapback sounds to big spacious delays with over 600 milliseconds of delay time. The bright and articulate delay signal keeps the mix crisp and transparent while the repeats add a touch of modulation for a warm tape like sound as the signal decays. The FB-03 Echo can go from one repeat to infinite repeats putting the pedal into self oscillation for wild feedback effects. The FB-03 Echo also features a true bypass footswitch and comes with a DC jack to battery clip converter cable.
- 9VDC 2.5mm Barrel Connector
- 42mA maximum current draw
- True bypass switching
- 20 – 620 ms delay time
- Self oscillating
- Extruded aluminum chassis
- Quality components
- 1.75” x 3.75” footprint
Effects Pedal Kit - MOD® Kits, Tone Attack, Active Tone Stack
Shape your sound with the Tone Attack. 12 o'clock settings give an approximate unity gain with the pedal. Rotate the treble or bass knob counterclockwise to cut the corresponding frequencies. Rotate these same knobs clockwise to boost the frequency bands. The master boost knob can be used to attenuate your signal or push your tone to screaming loud volumes. MOD® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring. Pre-drilled enclosure and all parts are included. All you need to provide are hand tools, a soldering iron and solder. The Tone Attack operates on a 9V battery or AC adapter, which is not included. The Godlyke 9-volt adapter (M-PAS-S) may be purchased separately to power your new pedal.