CMOS - CD4001, Quad 2-Input NOR Gate, 14-Pin DIP
CD4001UB quad 2-input NOR gate provides the system designer with direct implementation of the NOR function and supplements the existing family of CMOS gates.
- Propagation delay time = 30 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
Texas Instruments Part Number:
|Data rate (Max) (Mbps)||8|
|Features||Standard speed (tpd > 50ns)|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-6.8|
|IOL (Max) (mA)||6.8|
|Inputs per channel||2|
|Input type||Standard CMOS|
|Number of channels||4|
|Supply voltage (Max) (V)||18|
|Supply voltage (Min) (V)||3|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.775 in. × 0.35 in. × 0.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0002 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.