Cutters - Xcelite, Shearcutter, General Purpose
5" Overall Length, ¾" Jaw Length. Great for cutting wire and component leads, etc.
- Low profile, general-purpose cutter
- Superior blade by-pass shear cutting action
- Better cuts with half the effort
- Greatly reduced mechanical shock delivered to the work
- Features red grips
- Flush cuts soft wire up to 20 AWG (0.8mm)
Xcelite Part Number:
|Gauge Maximum||20 AWG|
|Item Length||5 in.|
|Jaw Length||0.75 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||7.9 in. × 3.9 in. × 0.9 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.196 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Excellent quality, perfect for trimming component leads or clipping wires.
Xcelite products are always top quality. And these cutters are no exception. Great for detail work. Precise cutting. Great for 18 gauge and smaller wire.
A very useful and cheap tool. The blades are razor sharp, and cut wire flush.
Excellent tool for snipping excess wire/leads after soldering especially in tight, small areas.
my second set of this product