Effects Pedal - Maxon, AD9Pro, Analog Delay
The Maxon AD9Pro is a high quality analog delay with up to 450ms of delay time using Maxon’s MC4107D BBD chip. With two delay modes and a wide range of control, the AD9Pro offers transparent analog delays that fit any genre.
- Switchable Single Head/Dual Head modes. In Dual Head mode, the midstream delay signal is mixed back into the delay. This feature provides extensive delay effects such as a multi-head tape echo effect and endless ambient sounds.
- Four BBD chips for up to 450ms of delay time
- RMS level sensing and companding noise reduction providing a clear and natural sounding analog delay
- Improved dynamic range
- True bypass switching on both outputs provided by a 4PDT mechanical switch with no alteration of dry signal’s tone when effect is bypassed
- Stabilized DC to DC converter impervious to battery voltage drop and fluctuations in power providing rock solid tone and functionality.
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan
|Delay Time||20ms to 450ms|
|Input Impedance||500k ohms|
|Operating Voltage||9 VDC|
|Output Impedance||10k ohms or less|
|Power Consumption||DELAY TIME MIN 39mA/DC.9V 38mA／DC.10V|
|Residual Noise||-100dB or less (IHF-A)|
|Weight||580g (including battery)|
|Packaging Dimensions||6 in. × 3.5 in. × 2.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.516 lbs.|