Effects Pedal - Maxon, PAC9, Pure Analog Chorus
The PAC9 is a classic analog chorus featuring swirling warm chorus sounds and stereo output for a wide chorus spread. In addition to the standard Speed and Width controls, the PAC9 offers a Bright switch for a focused sound and a Pure switch that boosts the signal.
- Clean analog chorus sound using the Maxon MC4107D BBD chip
- Speed and Width controls
- Bright and Pure switches offer a variety of sounds for bold and deep chorus effects
- Widely adjustable Speed range of 0.33Hz - 8Hz. Leslie-like tremolo chorus is available at faster Speed settings.
- Stabilized DC to DC converter impervious to battery voltage drop and fluctuations in power providing rock solid tone and functionality.
- Dual outputs allow for stereo chorus effects with two amplifiers or stereo setups.
- High-performance noise reduction using an RMS level sensor and a high-definition VCA providing a dynamic range with low noise.
- Clean chorus without distortion is available with plenty of headroom
- Can be used in effect loops of amplifiers. (+4dB/-20dB)
- True bypass switching on both outputs provided by a 4PDT mechanical switch with no alteration of dry signal’s tone when effect is bypassed
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan
|Input Impedance||500k ohms|
|Internal Circuit Voltage||9V (DC to DC Converter)|
|Maximum Output Level||＋9dB(400Hz)|
|Output Impedance||10k ohms or less|
|Residual Noise||-95dB or less(IHF‐A)|
|Weight||580g (including battery)|
|Packaging Dimensions||6 in. × 3.5 in. × 2.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.494 lbs.|