Enclosures / Chassis
Chassis Box - Hammond, 1550P, Diecast, 3.15” x 2.17” x 0.83”
The 1550P is a 3.15 in. x 2.17 in. x 0.83. diecast enclosure made by Hammond. This enclosure is a great option for extra compact builds while still offering plenty of room for an easy construction.
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
- M3.5-0.6 threaded holes for mounting the bottom plate. Screws included.