Footswitch - 3PDT, Blue, Taiwan-made, latching-type
Good stomp-box effects switch (Triple Pole, Double Throw). 3PDT Latching type footswitch. Made in Taiwan.
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS
- PCB - Daughterboard for Wiring 3PDT Footswitches
- LED - Footswitch Ring, With Bezel, 9V
- Lock Washer - Carling, Internal Tooth, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Stainless Steel, Oversized
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS, Plastic
- Hex Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Nylon, for Foot Switches
- Knurled Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
|Body Depth||0.567 in.|
|Body Width||0.682 in.|
|Bushing Length||0.46 in.|
|Item Height||1.667 in.|
|Metric Thread Major Diameter||12 mm|
|Metric Thread Pitch||0.75 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.8 in. × 0.9 in. × 0.8 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.044 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers How many amps max is this switch?
Asked by Anonymous on March 27th, 2018.
1 answers Are these the CIC brand ones? I'm after Model No. 01-690DB-RH. Cheers :)
Asked by thornbury on October 18th, 2022.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - Kemet, R82 Series, Polyester, 5mm Spacing
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Footswitch - 3PDT, GØRVA Design, Mechano, Soft Click
- Capacitor - 25V, Radial Lead, Electrolytic
Added this and a few other parts to add a LED to my Pile Driver foot pedal. Now I know when the foot switch is activated when the LED is on. Worked perfect.
Works well in a new effects pedal I am building. Project is completed and working so the switch is doing it's job.
Excellent sub for the DPDT footswitch, allowing the addition of an LED indicator. No issues with stroke or clearance of actuator under a treadle. Terminals pretty close together require some fine soldering work, but not insurmountable.
Robust item in general - hearty contacts and an industrial strength switch action for reliable stomping in the heat of a creative moment.
Great part worked perfectly for the project I was doing .... Thanks