Footswitch - DPDT, Bottom Solder Lugs
Carling, DPDT latching footswitch, On-On, with solder lugs. Provides a compact yet rugged solution to general purpose switch needs. Alternate action, metal construction and stiff (6-8 lb) actuation force have combined to make this switch a pillar in a variety of markets.
Note: On-On switches may sometimes be referred to as On-None-On.
Carling Technologies Part Number:
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS
- LED - Footswitch Ring, With Bezel, 9V
- Lock Washer - Carling, Internal Tooth, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS, Plastic
- Washer - Flat, M12, Stainless Steel, Oversized
- Hex Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Nylon, for Foot Switches
- Knurled Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Stainless Steel, Thick
|Actuation||6 - 8 lbs.|
|Body Height||0.542 in.|
|Body Length||1.1 in.|
|Body Width||0.524 in.|
|Bushing Length||0.562 in.|
|Toggle Diameter||0.406 in.|
|Toggle Height||0.437 in.|
|U.S. Thread Pitch||32 tpi.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.9 in. × 1.3 in. × 0.6 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.05 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers What are he FULL electrical specs for this switch? Voltage(s) and Current(s) ratings?
Asked by Anonymous on March 16th, 2023.