Fret Rocker - for Identifying Uneven Frets
Fret rocker luthier tool. Four precision ground flat edges having lengths: 4.0”, 3.0”, 2.0” and 1.3”. Perfect for finding the source of fret buzz. Place the flat edge over three frets at a time and try to rock the tool. If the tool rocks, you’ve located the uneven fret.
|Item Thickness||2.8 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||4 in. × 2.023 in. × 0.104 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.153 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Fingerboard Guards - 2 Sizes, for protecting frets
- Resistors - 1 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power, 5% tolerance
- Capacitor - 600V, 716P Series, Polypropylene
- String Action Gauge - Dunlop, System 65
- Potentiometer - Tocos, RV24, Linear, 10%, 6mm Shaft
- Solder - Kester, 60 / 40, 44 Flux, 66 Core, .031 Dia, .5 oz