FenderFender® - Founded in Fullerton California by Leo Fender, Fender Musical Instruments Corp is the world's foremost manufacturer of guitars, basses, amplifiers and related equipment dating back to the 1940's.
Guitar strings - Fender, Electric, Original 250s
Package of 6Original Fender 250s: The "high-octane" nickel plated steel string for your electric guitar. With a pure steel wrap, the magnets in your pickups use the whole string, not just the core, and transform the energy into high output bursts of sound. The nickel plating enhances feel while reducing "string squeak" and fret wear without compromising tone. Combine the high output and dynamic sound of steel with the smooth feel of nickel; perfect for rock and other styles of music where the guitar needs to cut through. Original equipment on all U.S. made Fender® electric guitars. Ball End. Made in the USA Nickel Plated Steel Gauge Sets: .009 - .042 contains .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 .011 - .049 contains .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .049 .010 - .046 contains .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
Starting at $5.65
Guitar strings - Fender, Electric, Original 150s
Package of 6If you're trying to capture the original vintage tone of pure nickel wound strings; string up a set of Original 150s! Deliver a smooth feel with reduced finger noise. Rich, warm tone with abundant harmonics. Perfect for blues, jazz and classic rock. They're pure Fender tone through and through. Made in the USA. Pure Nickel Wound Gauge Sets: .010 - .046 contains .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046 .009 - .042 contains .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 .011 - .049 contains .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .049
Starting at $6.25
Guitar Strap - Fender, 2", Vintage, Tweed
The look of genuine tweed used on Fender® amps and guitar cases, but designed for comfort. Brown leather ends tabs complete the look of the 2" strap Features:
- Fully adjustable length (40”-55”) provides a versatile fit for most players.
- Classic tweed material imparts a vintage-style vibe.
- Embossed gold Fender “F” logo on reinforced leather ends adds an extra cosmetic touch and uncompromised durability.
Cable - Fender, Original Series, Instrument, 30’ CoiledThe Fender® Original Series raises the bar for quality and reliability with their coiled cables. This cable uses a 23 gauge 99.95% oxygen free copper conductor with a 90% shield and a classic Fender® color for the insulation. These hand soldered cables use nickel plated ¼” connectors with a right angle and one straight plug.
Starting at $39.95
Guitar Strap - Fender, 2", White / Brown / Yellow
A Fender classic, this 2" strap has extra padding for a comfortable fit. White/Brown/Yellow, monogram.
- Fully adjustable length (36”-58”) provides versatile fit for most players.
- Woven Fender logo and guitar headstock design provides a timeless look.
- Polyester backing provides eminent support onstage and off.
- Leather ends offer added reinforcement during any performance.
Guitar Strap - Fender, 2", Black Polyester, bulk package
Package of 1212 pack of black poly 2" guitar straps with various logo color options.
Guitar Strap - Fender, Deluxe Vintage, Black
Modeled after Fender's original vintage straps but updated for comfort, the shoulder pad is extra thick for comfort, and includes a replica of the original Fender® buckle. This one is extra long, too. Color: Black
- Adjustable length (42”-55”) provides a versatile fit for most players.
- Natural belting and an aged buckle evoke a ’50s Fender feel.
- Sliding suede-backed padding provides comfortable shoulder relief.
Guitar Strap - Fender, 2", Black, Yellow Logo
Made from black poly-webbing, these 2" straps feature the Fender® logo embroidered in Yellow
- Fully adjustable length (33”-53”) provides a versatile fit for most players.
- Extra strap pocket stores additional guitar picks conveniently and efficiently.
- Embroidered Fender logo and embossed logo on strap ends adds a shot of classic style.
- Reinforced leather ends keeps strap stable and secure.
Guitar Strap - Fender, 2", Black / White Logo
Original Fender running 2" woven guitar strap. Black with silver stitching. Durable leather ends
- Fully adjustable length (30”-51”) provides a versatile fit for most players.
- Reinforced leather ends and polyester backing provide durability and stability during every performance.
- Contrasting white stitching and Fender logos deliver an all-around traditional look.