Cliff UK ¼" white stereo jack, switched. 6 PC mount terminals include: tip, tip-shunt, ring, ring-shunt, sleeve and sleeve-shunt. External threading: 7/16-20. Features:
- Low-noise Ni-Ag® Alloy Self-Cleaning Contacts for superior performance and reliability
- 'Kinked' legs for snap-in PCB mounting on PC-A and PC-C styles to facilitate pre-assembly and wave soldering
- Tough, molded grade 1 white Nylon body.
- Made in the U.K.
- Supplied with a white nylon hexagonal mounting nut
- Designed to receive both mono and stereo ¼" jack plugs
|Withstand Voltage:||2000VDC Min.|
|Temperature Rating:||-10°C ~ +70°C|
|Life (Minimum):||10,000+ Operations|
|Nominal Contact Resistance:||< 50 mΩ|