Kit - Fender® Stratocaster® Mid Boost Kit
Genuine Fender® Mid Boost upgrade kit for Strats with active electronics. This circuit is used in the signature Eric Clapton and Buddy Guy strats and is commonly referred to as the Clapton Boost. The Mid Boost knob adjusts gain from 0 dB (no boost) to 25 dB (maximum boosted mids). This boost sounds great clean and adds powerful control to distortion.
The kit includes primary PCB board, TBX tone potentiometer, volume and tone potentiometers, output jack, capacitor and 1/4-watt resistor, mounting hardware, wiring diagram and setup instructions. Pickups and pickup selector switch not included.
Fender Part Number:
|Packaging Dimensions||10 in. × 6.5 in. × 1.4 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.28 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Screw - 10-32, Phillips, Flat Head, Machine, stainless steel
- Nut - T-Nut, Zinc, for fastening metal to wood or plastic
- Wire - Coax, 26AWG, Braid 7/34 Stranding
- Mounting Plate - Metal, for 1.375" Can Capacitor
- Strain Relief - for 35/64" x 5/8" Hole, .062" Panel Thickness
- Vacuum Tube - 6V6, JJ Electronics
Inadequate directions for installation