Low Battery Indicator - PMT, LoBat, for Active Electronics
The LoBat™ low battery indicator circuit is designed for use in electric guitars and basses with active pickups and electronics that use 9 volt batteries. Lights when battery voltage is below 7.7V. This early warning notifies the player it's time for a new battery days before tone begins to suffer!
- Notifies the player of low voltage before tone suffers
- Super low current draw will not reduce battery life
- Checks battery continuously during performance
- Status "flash" at start up signals the battery is good
- Micro size circuit mounts almost anywhere
- Peal and stick adhesive pre-applied
- Simple 2 wire installation.
|Item Height||0.36 in.|
|Item Length||0.8 in.|
|Item Width||0.62 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.791 in. × 1.837 in. × 0.778 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.02 lbs.|