Prototyping circuit board that has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern making it great for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be easily soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering.
For fastening your project to a surface see our adhesive standoffs (S-H190-X)
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
- 31 x 19 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size 1 = 1.97 x 3.15in (50 x 80mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)