PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Iss. 1 Fuzz, Phenolic Board
Iss. 1 fuzz PCB made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common. This PCB is a recreation of the iss. 1 circuit board found in classic Fuzz Face pedals. When drawing the layout, multiple originals were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces are gold plated providing protection from corrosion indefinitely. This classic board fits the mounting holes on both original and reproduction Fuzz Face enclosures.
For modern versions of this board, see P-PC-FUZZ-ISS1-X.
For the silicon iss. 2 version of this board, see P-PC-FUZZ-ISS2-BRN.
|Packaging Dimensions||2.426 in. × 1.488 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.011 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring & Schematic||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Knob - Plastic, Set Screw, Neve / Marconi Style, Wing, Skirted, 1” Diameter
- Damper Rings - High Temperature Silicone, Red
- Battery - 9V, Carbon Zinc, GP, Greencell, Extra Heavy Duty
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Iss. 2 Fuzz, Phenolic Board