PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Zonk Machine, Phenolic Board w/ mount
Zonk Machine style circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in the Zonk Machine pedal. The board is styled after the early version that featured a printed circuit rather than a stripboard construction. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces have a surface treatment providing protection from corrosion.
This board includes a blank mounting PCB. This PCB sits directly beneath the main board to mount it directly to the enclosure using screws. For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.032 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - Jupiter, Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors, Polyester, Axial Lead
- Foot - Rubber, 1.5" x .75", with Steel Washer
- Foot - Rubber, 1" x .56", with Steel Washer
- Transistor - OC83N, Germanium, TO-1 case, PNP
- Terminal Strip - 6 Lug, 1st & 6th Lug Common, Horizontal
- Piping - Black, Marshall Style, with lip