Pedal Parts / DIY

Tread - Dunlop, rubber, replacement for Wahs
Genuine Dunlop replacement tread pad for Cry-Baby wah pedals. Adhesive backed for easy installation and labeled on top surface to indicate amplifier and instrument inputs.
Rubber Tread - Dunlop, Fuzz Face
Genuine rubber tread for Fuzz Face pedals from Dunlop. The tread is for full size Fuzz Face enclosures and has a cutout for the footswitch and text logo. The tread comes with a 3M adhesive backing.