This is Kent Armstrong's new noiseless HP-90 pickup! This new revolutionary design gives the sweet, warm chime and tone of the original P-90 pickup without all that annoying 60 cycle hum. Making its debut at the 2012 summer NAMM show, this design uses the hum-cancelling properties of opposing coils but defies the normal high output that would accompany similar resistance designs. If you love P-90s and want to forget about not being able to use your favorite guitar because of lighting and power issues you simply have to get into a set of new Stealth 90 pickups. Kent is one of the foremost pickup designers in the industry, and years of listening to what the customer wanted to hear has culminated in the esteemed Kent Armstrong pickups. With his pickups, Kent has one goal in mind: to give every player their dream sound.
- Outermost pole spacing (center-to-center) : 1.96”(50mm)
- Pole-to-pole spacing (center-to-center) : 0.39” (10mm)
- Required cavity depth : 1” (25.5mm)
- Length(with cover) : 3.37” (85.7mm)
- Width(with cover) : 1.36” (34.6mm)
See P-PUK9101112 for the corresponding Neck