Potentiometers are used to control volume and tone. A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.Check out our Tech Corder articles on pots, including Potentiometer Types.
Trimmer - Bourns, 3296Y, Multiturn, Top Adjust, PCB Mount
High-quality Bourns 3296Y trimpots. These sealed cermet trimmers have 25 turns for precision setting. ±10% tolerance.
Trimmer - CTS, Series 201, Single-Turn, Vertical Mount, 50KΩ
CTS 201 Series trimmer potentiometer. This 50KΩ trimpot features a vertical PCB mount. Features:
- Miniature size — knob 19/32" (15.08mm) diameter
- Printed circuit mounting with knob perpendicular to printed circuit board
- 20% resistance tolerance
- Knob slotted for screwdriver adjustment
- Reliable CTS composition resistance element
Trimmer - Bourns, 3352K, Single-Turn, Side Adjust, 1KΩ
Bourns 3352 - ⅜” Round Trimpot. This 1KΩ trimmer features a vertical PCB mount.
- Single-Turn / Cermet / Industrial / Open Frame
- Stable cermet element offers infinite resolution
- Very low profile
- 3352K pin style
- Thumb and screwdriver adjustment