Resistor Kit - 1/8 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance, 5 of each value
Metal Film resistors consist of a resistive element of an extremely thin layer of metal alloy vacuum deposited on a substrate. Precise and quiet. These 1/8W resistors have a very small body and are great for tight builds.
- 1/8 watt
- ± 1% tolerance
- Epoxy coated - Says lacquer in the sheet
- Nickel chromium ceramic substrate
- Alloy coated leads
- Welded end caps
- EIA color coded
- 3.2mm long x 1.8mm diameter
|Resistance Values (5 each)|
|Packaging Dimensions||5.66 in. × 4.52 in. × 1.63 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.82 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Rubber feet - 7/16” Dome Shape, Embedded 6-32 Screw
- Chassis Box - GØRVA Design, C65, Diecast, 4.72” x 2.56” x 1.54”
- Diode - 1N34A Germanium, low leakage
- Chassis Box - GØRVA Design, S90, Diecast, 4.61" x 3.54" x 1.38"
- Diode - 1N60, Germanium, Striped Clear Glass, DO-7
- 1/4" Jack - Switchcraft, Mono, open circuit