Resistor Kit - 2 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power, 5 of each value
Package of 440
Metal Oxide resistors are for applications where stability under high temperature conditions is required.
- 2 watt
- ± 5% tolerance
- -55° C to 240° C operating range (derated over 70° C)
- 350 V working, 600 V overload
- Excellent flame retardant coating
- Stable performance in diverse conditions
- High purity ceramic core
- EIA color coded
- .57" long x .20" diameter
|Resistance Values (5 each)|
|Body Length||15.0 mm|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||500 V|
|Intermittent Overload Voltage, maximum||1,000 V|
|Item Diameter||5.0 mm|
|Lead Diameter||0.78 mm|
|Lead Length||35 mm|
|Operating Temperature (TJ)||-55°C to 240°C|
|Overload Voltage, maximum||700 V|
|Working Voltage, maximum||350 V|
|Packaging Dimensions||3 in. × 2 in. × 0.187 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0132 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Are these 2 watt resistors .47" long ? I ask because I got some 1 1/2 years ago and they are a bit over 5/8" or 16mm long at the body. Also if you look up the spec sheet it does state 16mm x5mm body.
Asked by Anonymous on October 28th, 2016.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 5 Watt, Wirewound, Power, 5% tolerance
- Resistors - 2 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power
- Resistors - 1 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power, 5% tolerance
- Resistors - 10 Watt, Wirewound, Power, 5% tolerance
- Resistors - 1 Watt, Carbon Film, 5% tolerance
- Terminal Strip - 6 Lug, 2nd Lug Common, Horizontal, package of 5
Would have given 5 stars, but resistors were in bags that were poorly labeled, confusing, and at least one bag was marked the wrong value.