Retainer - Fits KT88 / 6550 Size Tubes
For use with guitar amps and applications where KT88/6550 is suspended upside down in the chassis.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.5 in. × 3.3 in. × 2.1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.026 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Hello, would these retainers,(and the corresponding rubber rings), fit KT66 tubes? Thanks
Asked by Anonymous on April 21st, 2017.
We hand fitted a KT-66 and the retainers are wide enough for the KT-66's so these should work.
1 answers Hello, Would these fit my RCA 6V6GTA and GZ34 (Sylvania USA) tubes in my 1969 Fender Princeton. The rectifier tube feels a little loose so I was looking for something like this to keep it snug. Thank you!
Asked by Anonymous on December 1st, 2022.
These are fairly large, and it is likely the smaller option is a better fit for your application: https://www.tubesandmore.com/products/retainer-fits-el34-5881-and-6l6gc-tubes
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - 500V, Silver Mica, ± 5%
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- Damper Rings - High Temperature Silicone, Red
- Ring for Retainer - rubber, fits KT88 and 6550 Tubes
- Resistor - PR02, Vishay BC, 2 Watt, Power Metal Film