New Production Accutronics 4AB3C1B Spring Reverb Tank
- Replacement Reverb Tank for 4AB3C1B
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Long (16 ¾") 2 Spring Unit , Long Decay (2.75-4.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 8 Ohms, Output Impedance 2250 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Horizontal,Open Side Down Mounting Plane
- Made In South Korea
Used in Fender™amps with tube reverb from 1963-1990 such as the Princeton Reverb , Vibrolux Reverb , Deluxe Reverb , Super Reverb , Pro Reverb , Twin Reverb , Quad Reverb , Super Six Reverb, Vibrosonic Reverb. This also includes all reissue equivalents.
Other compatible amps include: Fender™ ’63 Reissue Reverb Unit, Fender™ Concert II , Mesa Boogie™ MK2C plus other models, LAB™ Series L5, L7, L9, Koch™ Powertone I , Ampeg™ VT-40 and Super Rocket SR212 , B-52™ AT-100.