Replacement Reverb Tank for 4DB2C1D
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Long (16 ¾") 2 Spring Unit , Medium Decay (1.5 - 2.75 seconds)
- Input Impedance 250 Ohms, Output Impedance 2250 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Vertical, Connectors Down Mounting Plane
Compatible Amps Include: Marshall™ JCM800 (select models) Marshall™ Valvestate (select models). Can also be used as a replacement/upgrade for the smaller tank in Fender® FM210 and 212 models.
The MOD Reverb Tanks are high quality upgrade units. Some of the major differences between the MODs and other reverb tanks are that the Transducers are wired directly to their respective RCA jacks as opposed to current production tanks where Transducers are connected by a detachable plug to their respective RCA jacks. This makes the tanks less receptive to any outside interference. The original Hammond Accutronics tanks from the 1960s were also wired directly to their respective RCA jacks. In addition very close attention has been paid to the spacing and size of the lamination of the Transducers resulting in a more vintage like tone.