- Replacement Reverb Tank for 4EB3C1B
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Long (16 ¾") 2 Spring Unit , Long Decay (2.75 – 4.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 600 Ohms, Output Impedance 2250 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Horizontal, Open Side Down Mounting Plane
Compatible Amps Include: Fender® Hot Rod Deville, Hot Rod Deluxe, Blues Deluxe (reissue only), Blues Deville (reissue only). Replaces Fender® Part Number 0050394000. Also, fits Traynor™ YCV50 as well as some Music Man™ and Peavey™ models. Suitable upgrade/ replacement for the Vox™ AC30CC series amp.
The MOD Reverb Tanks are high quality upgrade units. Some of the major differences between the MODs and other reverb tanks are that the Transducers are wired directly to their respective RCA jacks as opposed to current production tanks where Transducers are connected by a detachable plug to their respective RCA jacks. This makes the tanks less receptive to any outside interference. The original Hammond Accutronics tanks from the 1960s were also wired directly to their respective RCA jacks. In addition very close attention has been paid to the spacing and size of the lamination of the Transducers resulting in a more vintage like tone.